A fantastic opportunity has opened for an experienced Fitness Professional to join a first class team based in the Talise Fitness at Jumeirah Beach Hotel. The main purpose of this role is to provide 5 star service in the field of Personal Training/coaching to hotel guests and members.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure gym users adhere to the Business Unit's rules and regulations.
- Give full and safe fitness instruction and guidance through Gym Induction sessions,a s required by individuals using the facility.
- Provide personalised routines to members through Fitness Testing and Assessments with re-assessments and updating of these programs as deemed necessary at regular intervals.
- Actively promote and encourage Personal Training sessions to members.
- Maintain a high standard of fitness knowledge and keep updated with fitness developments, locally and internationally.
- Ensure the general cleanliness and maintenance of the gym equipment in accordance with the instructions from the manufacturer and ensure cleanliness of surrounding areas and assessment room on a daily basis.
- Carry out daily administrative duties
- Maintain daily record for each Personal Training session and ensure payments are made.
- Assist Sports & Leisure Management in organising a variety of activities for members on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, as and when directed too.
In order to be considered for this role you will possess an internationally recognised qualification (minimum Diploma level) in a relevant subject such as Sports and Sciences.
As well as the theoretical knowledge, you will possess at least 2 years experience as a Fitness Professional, possessing a National Personal Training Certification (ACE or equivalent).
You will be a very personable and presentable individual that also has a genuine interest in health and fitness. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to convey and transfer this attitude to the members and guests.
Your communication skills will be first class and you must have a very strong command of the English language (verbally and written). Strong IT skills with a working knowledge of (MS Office packages) is also required.