Functional Lead Mobile Domain Consultant Full Time
Abu Zaby [Abu Dhabi], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 7 - 10 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Consulting/Business Strategy & Planning | Consulting
Consulting professionals at Accenture belong to one of three workgroups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting or Technology Consulting. These workgroups enable us to deliver the increasingly specialized skills that clients demand while providing our people with varied career opportunities. Our management consultants have the opportunity to work and collaborate with colleagues from across the full spectrum of consulting activity: identifying and creatively solving complex problems, designing and re-engineering critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates. Our management consultants are more than just theorists they turn theory into action. Acting as trusted advisors to our clients, they work directly with FORTUNE© Global 500 companies across many different industry sectors. They concentrate on getting a holistic view of a client's business and industry environment and use their expertise and critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions that address key client priorities. Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues. Network & Communications professionals develop and deliver solutions that involve the design, implementation, operations and management of data and voice network infrastructure for enterprises or service providers upon which business applications can be built. Unified Communication and Collaboration professionals design, develop and deliver solutions including processes and technologies that integrate and enable synchronous (instant messaging, telephony, video and application Sharing) and asynchronous (e-mail, voice mail, SMS) communications across a single or multiple devices and media types over data networks. As a Functional Lead, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients' business challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from assessing a client's business capabilities to conducting business transformation activities.
• Business Transformation Delivery
• Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Gathering and documenting client's current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements.
• Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture.
• Designing, developing and delivering new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies.
• Developing communications, training and job aids to support change management activities.
• Executing the testing and implementation of new business processes. Leading a small team to execute project components to scope, schedule and budget.
• Client Relationship Development and Management.
• Delivering client presentations and facilitating meetings and workshops.
• Practice Building
• Supporting the growth of the practice through assisting with new business proposals and presentations, recruitment activities, coaching and mentoring to analysts.
• Experience in VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol), Unified Messaging / Communications, Session Initiated Protocol (SIP), Voice Signaling, H.323, MGCP, SKINNY, CODECs, Voice Gateway, Signaling System 7 (SS7), PBX, Automatic Call Distributor (ACD), Interactive Voice Response System (IVR), Computer Telephone Integration (CTI), Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), IP Voice Mail, IP Telephony, IP Conferencing, Circuit Switched Environonment & Support Infrastructure, TDM Switches, Cisco-Voice, Avaya-Voice, Nortel-Voice, Genesys-Call Center,Call Routing and Reporting, IP Call Recording, Agent Desktop, Avaya-Contact Center, Cisco-Contact Center, Genesys-Contact Center, Nortel-Contact Center, IPTV, Internet Video, Mobile Video.
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable.
• 7+ years of experience in Telecom domain.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• MBA qualification useful.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Good financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.