GEOLOGIST AND RESERVOIR ENGINEERS Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 3 - 5 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Oil & Gas / Mining / Energy | Oil & Gas / Mining
- Assess, as accurately as possible, hydrocarbon reserves by estimating production profiles, taking into account the geology and reservoir geophysics for reservoir characterization, fluid properties, well drilling and monitoring results, throughout production and possible further developments of fields.
- Take part in Company reserves estimations, essentially for internal decisions.
- Provide realistic production forecasts for budget purpose.
- Establish with the Head of Reservoir Engineer the Reservoir Monitoring Program of the fields.
- Control, under the reservoir aspect, field production operations and adapt them to data acquisition and syntheses
- Contribute to the profitability of Exploration & Production investments, by permanently striving to improve the recovery factor and to accelerate production, within the framework of the company’s economic standards. In particular, propose any relevant operation (in-fill, work over…) to improve and accelerate oil and gas recoveries
- The incumbent is expected to work in close contact with other Geosciences entities (Operations Geology and Geophysics, Reservoir Geology and Geophysics, Reservoir Engineering) and drilling departments for preparation of future wells and monitoring of on-going operations.
- Relevant BSc or MSc degree
- 3 to 5 years of experience on operational and technical grounds