- Trainees will be required to successfully complete all modules of classroom training and obtain a minimum score of 60% on each course and an overall score of 70%(this is subject to upward review) to be deemed successful and suitable to move into the next phase of the program.
- The training school assessment will be based purely on merit and will include both technical and behavioral skills.
- Upon successful completion of the 6-7 week classroom training program, graduating trainees will complete self-development experiential learning.
- Whilst working with Stanbic IBTC, you will have an opportunity to learn and benefit from our local and international insight, experience and pioneering spirit.
- We promote a high performance culture and a conducive work environment where passionate, engaged and accountable employees thrive in careers with endless possibilities.
- Each trainee will be assigned a mentor for 6 months to guide and coach him/her throughout the program.
- Successful trainees can be posted to work in any business unit or any location in any part of the country.
- Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
- Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at August 1, 2017 .
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant's Date of Birth, Gender and Class of degree must be clearly stated
- Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
- Customer-service oriented
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite