The authenticity of this employer is yet to be ascertained by Careerslip.com Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Establish and maintain confidential files and records
- Incumbent will coordinate human resources practices and objectives in order to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment,
- quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Coordinate employee relations issues; provide advice regarding compensation and benefits
- Manage recruitment activities; update and monitor policies and procedures
- Manage various people-relate projects (staff surveys, productivity improvements, etc.. Ensure
- compliance with employment laws and company policies and procedures.
- Prioritizes, coordinates and allocates work assignments to staff
- Provide training, makes recommendations for hiring, and resolves day-to-day staffing problems and issues.
- Provide support in the execution of organizational analyses, designs, develops, coordinates
- Development activities such as strategic planning, team building, process consultation and management coaching
- Write reports and provides detailed statistical and data analysis and maintains departmental reports
- and records, collects statistical data for administrative and/or quality improvement purposes
- Participate in the preparation of budgets for the department and monitors and controls expenditures
- Degree in Science, Social Sciences or Management related discipline
- At least 1years post NYSC experience
- Knowledge of human resource
- principles, techniques and procedures as well as strategies to assess and resolve human resource issues
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals