The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
Who we’re looking for:
- Graduates who finished with a very good Degree at the Undergraduate level
- Graduates who are currently engaged in or have finished their National Youth Service
- Graduates with less than Four years post graduation experience
- There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen job area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you'll need if you're going to succeed at Shell.
- You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas.
- You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well in a team and the credibility to influence others.
Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position.