A retail/wholesales company requires the services of a qualified candidate for this position.
To design or create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as banners, image ads, beautifying website, packaging, displays, or logos. May use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Responsible for the design and production of various online materials including videos, web banner ads, web pages, micro sites, web content updates, email blasts and other design and production initiatives that support marketing efforts
- Responsible for the design and production of various print marketing collaterals including catalogs, brochures, flyers, sell sheets, trade show banners and displays, signage, logos, labels for products, presentations, print advertising, and photo manipulation and other design and production initiatives that support marketing efforts.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Research new software or design concepts
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in graphic design or related field
Minimum of 2 years of web and print design and production experience