- Verifiable track of success in previous responsibilities and/or demonstrated potential to meet/exceed the requirement below amongst others: Strategic Marketing, Channel Marketing, Brand management, Understanding of Powerex Core Product Lines and Market Intelligence.
- Develops, and implements an integrated range of marketing concepts and methodologies; plans and develops marketing and sales strategies consistent with the overall goals and objectives of the business
- Directs, oversees, monitors, and evaluates the activities of a team of Marketing/Sales staff, as well as a diverse group of commissioned and/or fee-based sales representatives.
- Provides market research and analysis; prepares research-based reports and sales forecasts for Executive management
- Develops and manages annual sales and operating budgets, and regularly monitors performance to budget parameters
- Performs direct customer sales in key areas; promotes and maintains customer relations with all client accounts