Ref #: BG23
Industry / Sector: Pensions Administration/Custodian
Detailed Job Description
- The role will be responsible for overseeing the preparation of strategic and operational plans for the ICT department, deployment and management of the technology infrastructure and all ICT processes and systems, to meet the requirements of the business.
- The role will oversee and manage RSA-related operations, including transactions or interactions with all stakeholders e.g. RSA account holders, PFCs, etc. and also oversee the maintenance and update of the database of registered members.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Computer Engineering or other relevant discipline
- 8 - 10 years relevant experience with at least 3 years in a Management role.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of network management and security system
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/ IP protocol
- Exposure to data processing, hardware platforms and outsourced systems.
- Working knowledge of system development standards, policies and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to Information Technology
- Excellent understanding of project management principles
- Ability to translate business needs into technology requirements
- Good communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills
- Good administration and organisation skills.