Healthcare EMEA - Services Account Executive II Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 10 - 15 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Accounting | Engineering / Technology
Healthcare EMEA - Services Account Executive
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Services Account Executive to join our team in UAE.
Application Services, BPO and Consulting is an emerging line of business within Dell Services with Healthcare and Life Sciences being the largest vertical. We are looking for Sr. Services Account Executives to drive growth for this service line.
- Responsible for selling IT/BPO solutions in Middle East region.
- Operate in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Build relationships with customers and engage in consultative selling.
- Create and maximize pipeline opportunities in multi-million/billion dollar transactions that involve Application Services, BPO & Consulting.
- Increase win rate across Middle East, with a focus on both near term and long term opportunities.
- Establish criteria to qualify deals; conduct initial assessment if a deal is a "go/no go"; and perform periodic internal checkpoints to help mature deal content.
- Build and maintain an effective partnership with C-suite customers, decision-makers and primary influencers in the client organization.
- Lead and/or Implement the deal governance process in strategy development, price-to-win, bid execution and delivery excellence.
- Gather, lead, drive internal approvals for all deals as established by the deal governance board.
- Establish ongoing governance to ensure continued success of the deal and the relationship, and simultaneously maintain a solid business control posture.
- 12-15 years sales experience, specifically selling IT/BPO solutions.
- Relevant experience in Sales or Large Account Management in the IT / BPO Services Industry.
- C-suite relationship building & management.
- Must have consultative selling skills and be able to demonstrate experience in working across Healthcare and Life Sciences Industry.
- Self-driven, passionate, senior sales executive with extensive experience working in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Value proposition development & strong business acumen.
- Strong commercial skills in a services business environment.
- P&L management experience in a services environment.
- Contract negotiation skills and excellent communication/presentation skills.