- The Human Resources Analyst will coordinate all of Main One’s recruitment activities, ensuring timely placement of the right candidates within the company.
- He/She should have a clear understanding of company’s headcount budget each year and drive the manpower planning process.
The specific responsibilities shall include the following:
- Update the organizational structure/chart as required.
- Maintain and update the manpower plan.
- Coordinate the manpower planning process, working with teams for timely identification of upcoming vacancies/job reassignments.
- Prepare monthly reports on the workforce profile
- Work with hiring units to develop Job Descriptions.
- Identify suitable recruitment channels for each role.
- Coordinate the internal and external posting of vacancies
- Develop and maintain standard testing tools for competency/function based recruitment
- Ensure that every role has a detailed job description
- Conduct initial CV sift and shortlist candidates
- Conduct first level interviews to screen candidates
- Track recruitment statistics and generate weekly & monthly reports.
- Update the recruitment tracker and execute the action items.
- Shortlist and summarize CVs for easier evaluation before sending to hiring departmental heads.
- Coordinate interview sessions for successful candidates up to the HOD/CEO level.
- Provide feedback to candidates within the stipulated process turnaround time.
- Administer psychometric tests or similar tests that assess the applicant’s personality fit for all sales candidates.
- Ensure all vacancies are filled by suitable candidates within the targeted time.
- Obtain and assess credentials of candidates.
- Draft employment contracts for selected candidates.
- Conduct new employee orientation and advise employee on other benefits.
- Periodically review the recruitment and selection processes and recommend improvements.
- Under the supervision of the HR Manager, you will be required to liaise and interface with other units/departments- Commercial, Finance, Legal and Technical.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- 3 - 5 years’ HR generalist experience is required.
- Membership of related professional bodies will be an added advantage
Specifically, the following functional and business skills will be required:
- Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Organizational & Time Management Skills
- Interview Skills
- Research Skills
- Customer Service/Interpersonal Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Demand on the job:
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent team working ability.