Human Resources is involved in every part of Accenture's organization and Human Resources activities fall into roughly three categories: Talent management, including workforce planning, recruiting, career management, performance management, capability development, scheduling and rewards; Employee engagement, which focuses on people satisfaction and employee and alumni relations; and Human capital efficiency, which focuses on HR strategy, the operating structure, HR technology, HR service delivery and internal controls. The HR Representative - Intern supports general human resources activities, specifically in the area of performance management, career development, compensation and preparation of scheduling decisions. Where applicable, the HR Representative - Intern will help resolving supply/demand issues.
• Updating local policy changes on the policies website.
• Assisting in the production of documentation in support of Employee Relations processes.
• Conducting statistical research.
• Participating in coordination of benefits, leave of absence and Pension plan administration, such as distribution of materials, maintenance of internal reports, creating and distributing letters.
• Creating reports of low complexity on an ad hoc basis.
• Researching inquiries from HR Representatives and employees relating to benefits, LOA and Pension plan Administration.
• Screening and managing incoming telephone calls, e-mails and applications.
• Responsible for general administrative tasks (copying, archiving, filing).
• Owning the logistics of the recruiting process, including preparing for and organizing recruiting events and sourcing activities, and scheduling and coordinating screening, assessing and closing activities, including preparation of all sourcing and interviewing materials.
• Preparing and organizing internal and external meetings.
• Responsible for all internal and external correspondence, including assisting in production of offer letters and contract management.
• Maintaining and reporting applicant data, including inputting and updating application data in recruiting systems, databases and other tools.
• Responsible for office materials management.
• Completing all administrative tasks related to the implementation of local initiatives, including mid-year/annual processes, people programs, new hire orientation, exit interviews and more.
• Producing various management reports as required.
• Providing assistance and/or information as requested from partners, engagements, and other offices Providing interviewers with complete applicant files and appropriate interview results forms.
• Preparing or assisting with preparation of recruiting events and sourcing activities.
• Ensuring quality and completeness of recruit's file.
Qualifications – External:
• 0-1 years relevant HR experience required.
• HR Degree (or equivalent) required or equivalent professional experience.
• Ability to maintain integrity of confidential information.
• Basic knowledge of core HR processes and policies.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Must display professionalism and confidence.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.