Human Resource Specialist - Recruitment Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 5 - 7 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Human Resources | Airline / Aviation
The main focus of this role will be to provide dedicated recruitment services to assigned departments within the Emirates Group, ensuring attraction, selection and recruitment of the highest quality workforce, who are capable and competent to perform and project the Emirates Group vision.
- Understand the operational objectives and manpower needs of the assigned departments and translate this into cost effective candidate attraction initiatives and a planned strategy to meet the departmental requirements.
- Produce Internal Vacancy Notices (IVN) and source external candidates by utilising available databases and media (print and web-based advertisements).
- Utilise technology and experience to shortlist candidates in accordance with job requirements
- Proactively communicate (within specified time frames) with internal and external candidates in order to maintain a professional image and a quality candidate experience.
- Identify and employ appropriate tools and methodology to ensure precise benchmarking of candidates against the technical and behavioural competencies and cultural fit requirements of each position.
- Minimum of five years experience in a Recruitment role.
- Five years experience conducting competency based interviews for roles at all levels.
- Experience leading assessment centres.
- Experience in the aviation industry or a large corporate / multinational / professional services organisation.
- Experience of working with senior managers and key business leaders to deliver on recruitment projects.
- Ensure that recruitment procedures are followed in line with company policy.
- Educated to Degree level in Human Resources or a related discipline (where the understanding and assessment of people is a core requirement of the qualification).
- Qualified and experienced in competency-based interviewing techniques and as an Assessment Centre Facilitator / Observer.
- Thorough knowledge of recruitment methodologies and assessment tools ('subject matter expert') and the ability to apply this knowledge and associated techniques. This includes knowledge of database integration / internet technology and familiarity with e-Recruitment solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent presentation skills, in order to present in front of large groups.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.