As a human resources - HR - officer, you will be responsible for developing policies and procedures relating to the staff employed by your organisation.
- Helping draw up plans for future personnel needs
- Providing staff training and development
- Operating pay and benefits policies
- Counselling staff about any problems they may have, either at work or personally
- Oversee employee services such as health and safety as well as sports and social facilities
- You will also be advising management on matters like pay negotiations, disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancy programmes, equal opportunities policy and employment law.
Experience: No experience needed because you will be trained.
Minimum of HND/B.sc in a reputable university with a good grade in human resource management or any Management courses and psychology course.
Candidates should apply by forwarding their CV to the email address; firstname.lastname@example.org, using the job title as a subject of the mail.