The authenticity of this employer is yet to be ascertained by Careerslip.com Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Instructing and monitoring student in the use of Information and Communication Technology learning devices and materials.
- Planning, preparing and delivering instructional activities that will facilitate ICT learning experience,
- developing and contributing to ICT scheme of work and lesson plans while communicating clear objectives for class activities,
- maintenance of technological gadgets including but not limited to computers, interactive whiteboards and internet facilities.
- A University/Polytechnic graduate with competent computing skills.
- Highly proficient in the use of software such as Microsoft office word, excel, publisher, power-point, corel draw, windows paint and photo shop.
- Must possess good graphics skills and web content management skills.
- Previous years of teaching ICT/computer would be an added advantage.
Interested Qualified applicants residing in Lagos should forward their CVs and other means of contacts. All applications should be forwarded before the deadline - 19/01/2015