Sales development (90%)
- Develops and executes sales action plans that deliver profitable growth in African Region for ILI services, consistent with the accepted business plan, with emphasis on achieving the greatest possible sales volume and margins,
- Achieves annual sales budget by proactively identifying business opportunities, developing, negotiating and closing commercial deals with new or existing customers,
- Develops and maintains an ongoing, effective key account program that provides management with measurable goals, objectives, strategies, tactics, programs, and other pertinent information on selected key account customers,
- Provides technical expertise in identifying and providing technical solutions to meet customer ILI needs and maximize ILI capabilities and awareness,
- Finds, develops and manages new key/target accounts and establishes relationships with customers in support of TDW overall sales efforts,
- Provides technical support and engages the regional sales team to develop, implement and execute sales initiatives maximizing ILI services opportunities in order to maximize ILI penetration of ILI by coaching and training personnel in the regions;
Market knowledge development & sharing (10%)
- Develops and maintains credible market intelligence of competition’s product/service offerings, ensures the information is shared within the organization and recommends changes to maintain a competitive position,
- Prepares all necessary reports, forecasts and other reports as requested by the management in a timely and accurate manner, with input from the sales team, representatives and distributors.
- Mechanical engineering master degree or equivalent, with minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in a sales/business development role in the pipeline or oil and gas industry,
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate commercial, marketing and technical information to all levels,
- Willing to travel,
- Fluent in English, French is an asset.