Inside Sales Representative / Customer Account Manager Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 5 - 7 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Sales/Business Development | Computer Software
Provide overall account management to Epicor customers. Key goals focused on Customer Satisfaction as measured by their willingness to be a reference for new customers or marketing needs and achievement of assigned quota attainment from sales of Epicor software and/or service products.
· Sell company products and/or services, within gross margin requirements to meet or exceed quota standard to assigned customers. These products and/or services include software and hardware solutions along with education, network and consultative services.
· Provides phone based account management to assigned customer base, resulting in customer satisfaction with company products and/or services.
· Apply company sales strategies and selling processes to ensure profitability and achieve assigned annual quota.
· Utilize a consultative sales and account management approach that requires knowledge and understanding of the customers’ business, resulting in product/service recommendations that contribute to customer’s growth and competitiveness in the marketplace.
· Understands and utilize all steps of the consultative sales cycle, including but not limited to, the research meeting, product demonstration, value analysis and proposal.
· Proficient in communicating product knowledge and how it relates to the industries we serve.
· Provide on-going management and retention of assigned customer base.
· Provide updates to customer database through our CRM application – currently Salesforce.com
· Apply interpersonal skills to ensure teamwork across organizational boundaries and demonstrates leadership abilities, as needed, to achieve business goals.
We are looking for strong candidates with experience of inside sales, account management or lead generation within enterprise software. Arabic language together with very good English is preferred
· Communication: Requires communication skills to effectively provide account management and sell company products and/or services. Included is the ability to express ideas effectively (clearly and concisely) by telephone or face-to-face, in both individual and group situations by adjusting language or terminology to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
· Initiative: Job requires initiative and ability to influence events, rather than passively accepting them, in order to achieve goals. This means being proactive and a self-starter and going beyond specific job responsibilities to ensure goals are achieved or exceeded.
· Motivational Fit: The right motivational fit must be evident relative to the job activities, responsibilities, organization’s mode of operation and values to succeed within the highly competitive sales environment. These values include customer satisfaction and the achievement of all sales goals.
· Selling Ability/Persuasiveness: Must have an interpersonal style to gain acceptance of an idea, plan activity or product from prospects and/or clientele.
· Work Standards: Ensures that work is completed accurately and on time to meet customer specifications.
· Ability to Learn: Requires assimilating and applying, in a timely manner, new job-related information that may vary in complexity to understand the customer’s business situation and use the information to make product and/or service recommendations.
· Tenacity/Perseverance: Must be able to stay with a position or plan of action until the desired objective is achieved or is no longer reasonable attainable. The specialists must, although encountering obstacles endeavour to achieve their goals.
· Energy: Must be able to consistently maintain a high productivity level, during long work hours, without losing effectiveness, concentration or alertness to effectively sell the company’s product and/or service.
· Integrity: Requires maintaining and promoting social, ethical and organizational norms in conducting internal and external business activities. This means presenting accurate information to our organization or customers, this includes proper recommendations of products and services to our customers, completing accurate expense reports, adhering to organizational policies and communicating accurately both the strengths and limitations of a product.
· Planning and Organizing: Must have ability to establish a course of action for self and/or others to accomplish specific goals. This includes establishment of consistent and frequent communication into the assigned customer base.
· Analysis: The sales specialist must be able to evaluate various business situations and identify or recognize existing problems or opportunities that may lead to successful account management or selling opportunities.
· This includes conducting the proper value analyses that demonstrate the Return-On-Investment (ROI) a customer can anticipate from our products and services.
· Judgment: Requires ability to take actions that are based on logical assumptions and factual information and that take into consideration resources, constraints, and organizational values to make appropriate decisions.
· Leadership/Influence: Must have ability to guide individuals or groups (peers, customer service reps, etc.) toward goal achievement by modifying behaviour according to tasks and individuals involved to achieve desired results.
· Written Communications: Requires expressing ideas clearly and concisely to ensure accurate proposals, customer letters, organizational forms, marketing pieces, etc.