The purpose of this role is to assemble transmitters on the assembly line. Other responsibilities will also include periodic maintenance, problem solving, packing, and reporting among other duties.
The successful candidate will be an action oriented individual with an aptitude for learning, problem solving and time management.
Duties will include:
• Performing tasks at workstations such as standard assembly operations, hand soldering, rework & repair, and performing calibrations which will require judgment to assure conformance to specifications, variables testing, modular troubleshooting and repairs, and packaging of finished product
• Performing standard and non-standard setups and adjusting equipment to assure conformance to meet specifications
• Preventative maintenance
• Verification of part quality
• Active participation in performance improvement
• Training other Instrument Builders
• Participating in revision of manufacturing procedures
• Daily organization and cleanup activities
• Performing electronic transactions within the business operating system
• Minimum Educational requirement is a diploma in Engineering or a related technical field
• Must be fluent in English, knowledge of Hindi or Arabic would be an advantage