Interface Coordinator-FEED/Sour Gas - (33803) Contract
Abu Zaby [Abu Dhabi], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 10 - 15 years | Contract | Male or Female | Engineering | Construction / Real Estate
Interface Coordinator required to provide PMC services on this Oil Field Development Project during FEED and EPC phase. SourGas (H2S)
- An Interface Coordination role on teams delivering complex project outcomes.
- Coordination of design and execution interfaces between unlike project elements and functions, clients and contractors, and multiple sub-contracted scopes.
- Coordinate multidiscipline engineering activities to ensure major projects are executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
- Ensure that projects satisfy customer needs and expectations in all respects.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with applicable Codes and Standards within the boundaries of the Asset Basis of Design.
- Facilitate and develop a proactive and cohesive team.
- Experience on PMT’s involving the application of interface coordinationand databases will be of particular interest.
- Experience in planning and management of others is desirable.
- Degree in Engineering preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience in onshore oil and gas industry with a focus on complex project execution
- Strong Coordination skills
- Strong and broad technical knowledge across most aspects of oil and gas development
- Sound knowledge of project execution processes and tools, including planning, scheduling and estimating
- Dynamic and enthusiastic approach is essential