International Business Law Lecturer Contract
England, United Kingdom | Post Graduate Degree | 1 - 3 years | Contract | Male or Female | Education/Teaching/Training | Education
MSBM is Recruting Contract Lecturers for all Academic Positions
This role profile is indicative, not prescriptive, and the balance of duties will be in accordance with the contract of employment.
- Readiness to travel to Africa to lecture on other MSBM Campuses.
- Teaching and learning support
- Design teaching material and deliver either across a range of modules or within a subject area.
- Use appropriate teaching, learning support and assessment methods.
- Supervise student projects, and/or e.g. Field trips and, where appropriate, placements.
- Identify areas where current provision is in need of revision or improvement.
- Contribute to the planning, design and development of objectives and material.
- Set, mark and assess work and examinations and provide feedback to students.
- If qualified to do so, supervise research works