- Inventory Officer provides accurate details of on-hand inventory, inventory in-transit, and forecast with budgeted sales projections.
- Compare inventories to office records, such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
- Verify clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- Compile information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost.
- Prepare reports, such as, inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
- Prepare list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items.
- Run a series of sales and inventory reports on daily, weekly, or monthly basis and perform detailed analysis of item performance.
- Develop accurate, consistent, and enhancements to the inventory reporting structure.
- Identify heavy and allow turn inventory items and maintain communication reports for sales team.
- Perform inventory adjustments (quantity and price variance analysis).
- Perform visual validation of received merchandise to description and package details from original purchase order.
- Minimum of OND Accounting/efficient in Tally
- 3-4years work experience in the hospitality industry