The authenticity of this employer is yet to be ascertained by Careerslip.com Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Job Summary: To ensure database and all IT tools are working effectively
- Manage and maintain company’s IT Infrastructure, including hardware, operating systems, networks, applications etc.
- Install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical and applications problems.
- Provide first hand user support e.g. setting up new user accounts and user profiles and dealing with password changes, resolving day-to-day staff IT complaints and issues using standard troubleshooting techniques.
- Act as technical consultant in house and to our clients.
- Design, develop, and manage database.
- Ensure proper security of all databases and their respective database management systems in accordance with security policies and procedures.
- Control and manage database configuration including installing and upgrading software.
- Analyze and resolve database system production problems, including the analysis of user requirements and statistics.
- Liaise with external IT consultants in the roll-out of new applications as well as provision of second level IT support.
- Website management.
- To train staff on usage of IT tools.
- Significant experience wish network technologies, including local-area network (LAN) protocols, wide-area network (WAN) protocols, IP routing and DMS.
- Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related technical or business field with a minimum division of 2:1 (second class upper honors)
- A master’s degree and certificate or Diploma in Database or Computer Science, Microsoft Certification (or related Certification) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1– 3 years’ experience.
- Proficient in the use of Oracle, Java, SQL and other related applications.
- Highly Skillful in the use of computers and Internet navigation.
- Excellent Skills in Document production, including letter drafting ability and Filing Management.
- Proficiency as well as consistency in the management of admin related tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good organizational communication ability.
- High motivation and dedicated efforts to work towards the maintenance of clean and clear environment in the office surroundings.
- Ability to work independently,
- Great mathematical skills,
- An eye for detail, and
- Ability to work under pressure
- Programming and application development
- Project management
- Help desk/Technical support