The successful candidate must be able to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Accounting degree or equivalent
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
A minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience. Bachelor’s degree in the field of Accounting