- We are currently seeking Knowledge Management and Communications Specialist for an anticipated USAID-funded water and sanitation activity in Nigeria which will aim to strengthen urban water service delivery.
- Candidates will be responsible for planning activities and developing work plans for program components and results provision of technical leadership and engagement for their respective technical component.
- A minimum of University degree and 9 years of sector-relevant experience in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CV's with current contact information to: NigeriaEmployment@rti.org Submissions should include the position title in the subject heading.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- All positions are contingent upon award and funding