Reporting to the QA Manager, your main objective will be to ensure that the testing of all raw materials & finished goods comply with the product specification. You will also need to ensure that all equipment in the laboratory is maintained in an operational and calibrated manner at all times.
you will also be responsible for the following:
• Ensure the lab is running as efficient and cost effective as possible.
• Develop detailed reports of product on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Provide assistance to the product development team to ensure products comply with the standards.
• Assist in investigating customer complaints & supplier product quality.
• Conduct regular check on analysis results of raw, finished goods and packaging materials.
• Develop and maintain quality specifications.
• Provide continuous feedback related to the raw material, in-process and final product quality.
• Regularly check of material, in process & final product to provide optimum quality level of finished product.
• Coordinating with purchasing departments on the standard specification of the raw and packaging materials.
• Attend and contribute to tender purchasing meetings
The successful candidate must hold a Technical Degree or diploma with a minimum of 5 years experience in a Lab Management type of role. You must also have strong knowledge in Food Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology and Biochemistry.