- Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of site terrain.
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Conduct surveys to establish legal boundaries for projects, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Prepare all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Minimum of 2nd Class degree in Land Survey/Survey Geoinformatics
- Minimum of 10 years construction industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all levels of personnel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio)
- Excellent Reporting and presentation skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Must be able to use LEICA Survey instrument