Licensed practical nurses (LPN's) fill an important role in modern healthcare practices. Their primary job duty is to provide routine care, observe patients’ health, assist doctors and registered nurses, and communicate instructions to patients regarding medication, home-based care, and preventative lifestyle changes.
- Planning and managing patient care according to each patient’s needs
- Interviewing patients and recording their medical history
- Obtaining patient vital signs and escorting patients to their rooms
- Administering injections of medications
- Helping patients bathe, get dressed, go to the bathroom, and eat
- Verifying patients are taking the correct dosages of medications
Interested candidate should have proven experience in similar profession. Interested applicant should forward curriculum vitae to the email email@example.com