- The Logistics Assistant will support the PROMOT II project in managing travel and logistics activities in Bayelsa.
- S/he will be responsible for the designated vehicles being presentable and clean (interior as well as exterior) at all times, follow the schedule of servicing of the designated vehicles, ensure all Pact vehicle policies are followed and enforced, maintain accurate and up-to-date records relating to vehicle use, purchase fuel, review the accuracy of cash memos and/or bill and submit name to the Finance dept. for payment, perform constant and routine checks on the project vehicle, and report any fault for necessary action(s).
- 3-5 years of professional driving experience, ideally working with International NGOs
- Possession of a valid driver license.
- Good knowledge of the terrain
- Good personal relations skills
- Computer literacy an added advantage
- A minimum of OND or NCE.