To oversee and coordinate the workers who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing and other building systems. To evaluating problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services that need to be performed.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates day-to-day facility maintenance tasks and activities by scheduling and assignment.
- Supervises and leads others in departmental assignments.
- Oversees preventive maintenance following policies and procedures.
- Inspects and checks progress of various tasks and building renovations, insuring they are done safely, appropriately, and on-time.
- Performs quality assurance and control.
- Ensures that items needed for future tasks are listed and ordered. Must be able to work around other departments' schedules, may need to report to work early and/or work on weekends.
- Completes annual performance reviews on assigned personnel.
- Must be able to maintain a 24-hour "on call" service to respond to any needs or emergencies. Perform other duties as assigned.