Manager Business Technology - Service Delivery & Airport Services Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 10 - 15 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Consulting/Business Strategy & Planning | Airline / Aviation
To contribute to the development of business strategy for Service Delivery (including Cabin Crew management, Cabin Crew Training and Catering) and Emirates Airport Services . Develop the business IT Strategy in-line with Emirates Group's overall IT strategy keeping in mind future growth and technology innovation of the Emirates Group (3-5 years).To manage the overall relationships with business stakeholders, for an assigned business units, establishing an effective and consistent IT customer experience through identifying business needs and leading improvements and customer focus across all of IT.
Ensure delivery of all IT solutions, projects and services to the assigned business units in a timely and cost effective manner
1. Support the (Head) Business Technology and the overall business IT strategy by ensuring that IT contribute to the development of strategy for the assigned business units. Establish a supportive business IT strategy which ensures that IT Strategy is integrated into the assigned business units to ensure full exploitation and alignment for the best interest of the Group.
2. Single point of accountability for all IT related matters to the assigned business units. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior business mangers through regular direct contact. Represent IT in the senior management team of the assigned business units. Influence senior business managers on strategic business IT investment decisions to meet their business needs within a Group perspective.
3. Promote close collaboration and integration within all other IT departments. Drive a culture of customer intimacy through a business orientation framework and provide input in areas of partner and supplier management, risk management, service management, software engineering and operations, IT strategy and architecture. Introduce measures to ensure satisfaction levels are monitored and drive improvement across IT by managing a network of IT stakeholders who contribute to the IT customer experience and drive improvement action plans. Ensures satisfaction levels are communicated through IT and are part of targeted objectives.
4. Ensure delivery of the IT work programme for an assigned business units, ensuring that the projects are approved and initiated as planned and delivered within agreed cost and timescales, in accordance with IT standards and industry best practice, to meet and ideally exceed customer satisfaction. Work with Business Technology Solutions Delivery to ensure business cases are reviewed to ensure that they are cost effective and that their return on investment can be realised, also to ensure projects and work programs are initiated.
- Degree or Honours (12+3) equivalent in a subject relevant to IT.
- 10 yrs of management experience of which previous experience should be in leading a range of functions at a senior level in IT, ideally within a customer relations environment. Experience in leading delivery of business IT solutions, ideally in the travel & transportation industry is of advantage. Major account experience gained in both multinational and multi-cultural environments would be an added benefit.
Business/IS Strategy and planning
Technical strategy and planning
Business Change management