Reporting to the Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will responsible for effective strategic and operational financial planning, monitoring and reporting to enhance management decision-making. An intrinsic part of this will be to facilitate the achievement of PHWC’s business and operational strategies by ensuring the provision of timely and qualitative, administrative and support services to the company.
- Mange the overall operation of Finance and Administration functions.
- Drive the implementation of the operational strategy, work-plans, programs, system, controls, policies and procedures to ensure a rigorous financial framework in alignment with PHWC’s overall objectives.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management reports to aid management decision-making process.
- Manage the corporation’s financial resources and ensure conformity of all financial reports with corporate accounting policies and principles.
- Monitor the financial status of the corporation with regards to cash flow, investment, outstanding balance and short-term finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance related field.
- Possession post–graduate degree(s) are relevant professional qualifications e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA are essential with proven analytical and qualitative accounting/ finance competencies.
- Minimum of a twelve (12) years’ experience, with at least five (5) years’ experience at senior management level.
- Good knowledge of advances financial management (accounting and reporting), treasury and investment management, international accounting and financial reporting standards and tax principles, local tax regime/legislation and implications to business as well as information management.
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship-building, interpersonal and communication skills.