- Develop and establish an IT business solution design unit for a specific competency which has been identified as being a common theme, with a high degree of complexity across different business units, in order to leverage synergies. Identify and design leading edge, innovative IT business solutions, across multiple business units. Envisage and develop 3-5 year roadmaps for the specific cross-business IT competency which support both business and IT strategies.
Develop a framework of research and analysis to introduce and evaluate new industry concepts and supporting technology to provide quantifiable business performance improvements and solutions.
- Develop and establish a cross-business IT competency. Identify common skills, methodologies, objectives, technologies and best practice within the competency in order to fully leverage the opportunities of synergies to design leading edge business IT solutions. Develop and drive a 3-5 year roadmap for the competency which supports the development of Business IT strategy for specific business units as well as the overall Emirates Group strategy.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of the competency, encompassing Emirates Group and industry practices, technology trends and innovation. Ensure channels for research and learning are established and innovation is applied to design methodologies.
There are Senior Manager Solutions Design roles available under the following domains:
- BI, Data Governance & Analytics
- Customer Travel
- Digital Channels
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a relevant domain preferred e.g. Operations Research, Marketing science, Information Systems, e-commerce
- 10 yrs of IT Business Technology Solutions experience with recognised expertise of relevant competency in a Management Position in a top tier travel or high technology corporation and within Industry forums.
- Business/IS Strategy and planning
- Relevant Skills (based on competency)
- Industry Business Technology Trends
- Business Domain Knowledge
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Enterprise Architecture
BI, Data Governance & Analytics
- Experience in developing and maintaining the business intelligence reporting frameworks, tools, and data marts; works cross-functionally with various business owners to determine and meet their reporting and analytics needs; and manages a team of business analysts to ensure timely high-quality reporting and analytics. This person must ensure that the company has the necessary data and information for on-going daily operations and strategic planning. Should have experience in leading the BI team in providing in-depth analysis towards discovering new opportunities for the company's continued growth.
- Experience in the design and implementation of business technology solutions across the customer touch points mainly; ground transfers (chauffeur / limo service), airport experience (check-in, visa/immigration, boarding, transfers, lounges, duty free), in-flight experience (IFE based customer solutions) and arrivals (meet and greet services, resort/hotel transfers). Experience of implementing IATA StB and fast travel programs will be an added benefit
- Experience in managing the eCommerce technology portfolio, digital marketing and personalization. Strong awareness of new tools and technologies in the areas of digital customer experience management, covering the online facets of attracting, inspiring and driving loyalty among travelers. Experience of managing and supporting travel web sites, mobile apps and integration with social media will be an added benefit.