Manager - Trade Services Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 5 - 7 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Executive / Top Management | Banking / Financial Services
1. Supervise the day to day processing / delivery of all Trade Services products related to Iraq Office with the primary purpose of meeting service standards and minimising operational risk.
2. Ensure compliance of all internal procedures and operational controls.
3. Assist Sr. Manager Trade Services in implementing changes to internal standards and procedures in line with development in the business.
4. Achievement of maximum productivity of the team
5. Maintenance of Bank’s reputation as an expert Trade Services Bank
6. Risk Management
1. Verify and authorise all trade services transactions of the team, within delegated authorities and TP system release limits (wherever applicable)
2. Verify contents of a transaction to ensure that neither customer nor Bank is placed at risk.
3. Meet turnaround times as per the Service Level Agreement & productivity standards.
4. Organise work flow to achieve maximum productivity.
5. Act as the primary point of contact for Iraq Country Team and GSSC Trade Operations for enquiries / problem resolution.
6. Monitor all transactions to ensure obligations / payments are duly met.
7. Monitor and report to Senior Manager, Trade Services all irregular items with a view to take corrective action for timely liquidation of such items.
8. Comply with internal operating procedures as per Procedures Manual and other Group Policy standards.
9. Ensure all charges are applied correctly and appropriate approvals are held for waivers.
10. Operational Risk Management.
11. Comply with Group Money Laundering Prevention Policy and Procedures to the extent applicable and reporting all suspicious transactions to the Line Manager.
12. To protect both customers’ and Banks’ interests.
13. To determine the appropriate course of action in resolving issues and authorising transactions based on their impact.
14. To handle staff issues with maturity.
•3 to 5 years Trade Services general operational knowledge.
•Fluent written and oral Arabic
•Thorough understanding of ICC rules, local laws, legal risks.
•Knowledge of Trade documentation and shipping terms.
•Minimum 6 years all round banking experience.
•Knowledge of Bank’s laid down procedures.
•Good communication and PC skills.