MANAGER, Transfer Pricing And Financial Control (39501) Full Time
England - London, United Kingdom | Bachelor's Degree | 5 - 7 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Financial Services | Banking / Financial Services
The primary purpose of the role is to manage the Transfer Pricing function within Wealth Management Finance for the British Isles & Caribbean region (BIC).
The role will support the business in providing transfer pricing expertise and support to enable cross juristictional business arrangements within the RBC Group at arms length pricing, ensuring documentation and analysis is produced in line with enterprise standards and that transfer pricing arrangements are reviewed annually. The role will also have a number of financial control repsonsbilities for BIC.
- Act as a primary contact within BIC Wealth Management in respect of Transfer Pricing
- Work closely with BIC finance managers and group tax to resolve existing transfer pricing issues
- Review new business proposals from the New Business Committee (NBC) from a transfer pricing perspective
- Provide guidance and support to the business with regards to delivering the documentation and analysis required for tax and business sign off.
- Manage and maintain a transfer pricing register and related party diagrams
- Maintain transfer pricing records on internal system GEMS
- Coordinate and assist with the annual delivery of Related Party Information Questionnaires (RPIQ)
- Control and agree with Finance Partners monthly referral payments and receipts.
- Coordinate ownership of accounts within monthly Balance Sheet attestation process for BIC (PEGA)
- BIC Intercompany reconciliations and maintenance of counterparty information
- Intergroup reporting, including monitoring of cross charges from Capital Markets & Head Office.
- Development and maintenance of process flow diagrams for internal reference and to support Senior Accounting Officer (SAO) certifications to HMRC
- Prepare monthly fee shares and cost recharges for GL posting
- Continuous monitoring, review and development of financial control processes
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Previous transfer pricing experience essential
- Financial Control experience essential
- Degree educated
- Experience within a global financial institution
- Wealth Management experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical reporting skills
- Team Player
- Well organised and have ability to meet exacting deadlines
- Transfer Pricing methods and approaches
- Good knowledge of corporate tax fundamentals
- Understanding and knowledge of IFRS