Marketing Manager (UK), International Education (JH13/152) Full Time
England - Cambridge, United Kingdom | Bachelor's Degree | 5 - 7 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Sales/Business Development | Publishing
We are looking for a strategic and hands-on Marketing Manager to lead the Marketing function in a time of great change and opportunity in UK schools. The Marketing Manager will be part of a dedicated UK team focusing on the reforms to secondary school curriculums in 2015.
The role requires an accomplished marketer, who can demonstrate strategic insight into market needs, and develop short and medium term marketing plans to support the full life cycle of new product propositions for secondary schools.
This exciting opportunity will require experience in all aspects of the marketing function, from product positioning and brand development through to marcomms, PR and social media. The role requires both line management and the management of external agencies to deliver ambitious plans to schedule.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Strategic mind-set – ability to consider the long term goals of the division and balance them with short term priorities
- Digital marketing capability essential
- Eloquent written communication and feel for visual design
- Brand management and/or CRM experience would be advantageous
- Analytical skills, clear and structured decision making
- Commercial skills in budgeting, financial management and data analysis
- Understanding of content, platforms and technology development
- Management of staff and external suppliers