• Answering visitor inquiries about company services,
• Directing visitors to their destinations, and records name, time of call, nature of business, and person called upon.
• Sorting mail, liaison with COURIER SERVICES; collect, dispatch and distribute mails and messages.
• Answering CALLS AND obtain caller's particulars and message, setting up appointments,
• Filing, records keeping, keyboarding/data entry
• Expected to serve coffee or tea to guests
• To ensure that the office area tidy and the front area stays clean and smelling fresh.
• Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
• Security/access control functions
• Perform variety of clerical duties, office tasks and other duties as may be assigned
• National Diploma or relevant combination of training and one-two years work experience in related areas
• Must be calm, courteous and professional
• Must possess high attentiveness, a well groomed appearance& be highly informed.
• Posses initiative, a positive attitude and have strong value for loyalty, respect for confidentiality and discretion, dependability.
• Be able to perform multiple tasks quickly as well as meet deadlines.
• Must be between the age of 25-28years
• Be residing within Egbeda-Dopemu-Agege-Iyanaipaja as the office is located within this area.