Officer - Client Services Group Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 3 - 5 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Administration & Office Support | Banking / Financial Services
• To assist the team responsible for implementing change to achieve market leadership in customer service.
• To manage the day-to-day delivery of Client Services, to deliver simply first class service and efficiency whilst minimizing risk
• Accountable for the service and for building relationships with all the clients
• Responsible for ensuring high quality Client Services, serving clients and SCB staff for advice, enquiries, complaints, etc.
• To work with the team and Line Manager team to meet and exceed service standards.
• Minimize contact rate/repeat call incidence/complaints of any kind and value adds contact by customers. Migrate customer e Channel platforms
• Ensure appropriate internal controls and procedures are in place and clearly documented. Monitor the operation of such procedures and controls, and regularly review them to ensure they reflect changes in process, products, policies and regulations.
• Ensure adherence to policies including escalation and compliance requirements.
• Ensure all enquiries received are logged in the complaint management system and tracked until closure, adhering to the SLA set.
• Provide the highest standard of Client Services in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients
• Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery
Outserve & Service Management:
• Leverage on the VoC process to understand clients needs, and identify opportunities for improvements in service, product solutions, utilization and optimizing channel usage
• Assist in embedding an effective service recovery process which includes complaint logging and handling is in place and where necessary appropriate empowerment is given to staff to act quickly when necessary.
Risk & Control:
• Ensure process for client identification is clearly embedded
• Ensure that all control reconciliation activities are conducted in a timely and accurate manner
• Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Country Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
Projects & Managerial Responsibilities:
• Assist in implementation of service improvement initiatives in Client Services centre and facilitate transfer of best practices
• Make proactive calls on Key clients to improve the utilization level of facilities, increase transaction volume, identify opportunities for channels and referrals for the business.
• Maintain a professional SCB image through all interactions with clients
• Encourage and foster a congenial working environment where staff at all levels seek achievement through teamwork and operational efficiency.
• Organized and detail orientated
• Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to recognize basic styles of customer behaviour and how to adapt each style to create positive ‘chemistry’
• Able to identify and manage both transactional and operational risks & Ability to work under pressure
• Intermediate level product/processes knowledge
• Sound WB banking operations experience including channels an advantage
• A genuine liking for people & Enjoy working for and serving others
• A good listener
• Make themselves understood when communicating with all kinds of people
• Pleasant disposition and able to control feelings that may create conflict
• Sensitivity towards people and ability to show compassion or empathy
• High self-esteem and confidence level
• Able to provide professional advice on WB products and services
• Able to analyze the clients’ perspective in various situations and determine positive or negative behaviour for opportunities to gain agreement
• Able to apply questioning skills for in-depth analysis attitudes, situations, problems and priorities to determined optimum strategy on how to deal with them