- Review all NDT procedures and assist in approval.
- Ensure NDT operators are qualified, certified and competent to do the job. Ensure the equipment is suitable for the job, calibrated and in good condition.
- Monitor the performance of NDT activities including interpretation of results.
- Verify NDT works by audit if required.
- Ensure NDT records including radiographic films are properly kept, maintained, packed and easily retrievable.
- Ensure that NDT Contractor comply with the safety requirement during the transportation, storage and use of radioactive sources.
- Ensure results of NDT are correct and satisfy the acceptance level of work requirement.
- Participate in the resolution of the quality problems as directed by QA Engineer.
- Prepare schedules covering his works when required by project controls section.
- Assist in preparation of field change notices, extra work orders and back charge notices when required.
- Anticipate and take corrective actions to prevent quality problems, failures, defective works and deficient reports.
- Submit daily work activity report and other reports as required.
- Ensure safety standards and requirements are observed and bring policy matters to attention of superiors
- Candidates are required to have Level 2 Certifications in Visual Testing and Magnetic Particle Testing in accordance with EN ISO 9712 or PCN.
- In addition to the certificate EN ISO 9712 or PCN, the profile must be qualified according to API RP 2 X standard