We need to re- engineer and expand the scope of our business and require the services of highly experienced, dedicated and motivational individual. Interested candidate will be responsible for the daily operations of the fleet. Due to our rapid expansion and diversification of operation, applications are required from suitably qualified candidates who are passionate about making a difference.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services , through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Development of individual program budgets
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
- Organization of fiscal documents.
- Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning.
- Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis.
- Must possess an B.Sc in Engineering or other relevant discipline
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experiences in logistics operation
- Primary sector experiences in the dry goods would be a great advantage. Must have very strong competencies in entrepreneurial leadership, commercial astuteness and in developing and maintaining customer relationships based on service excellence.
- Demonstrate the ability to organize and efficiently manage a logistics operation supported by strong commercial acumen and excellent knowledge of budgets and financial planning.
- Should be able to show that he fully understands the importance of the relationship between operational and the technical teams in reference to trip revenue and maintenance cost.
- Demonstrate self-reliance with the ability to work in different operational environments that the company exhibit in logistics.
- Should have excellent organizational, presentational and negotiating skills and able to work closely with the staffs and influence company strategy