- Oversee the entire operations of the company.
- Development of technical and commercial bids on new contracts.
- Contract sourcing.
- Development of work processes, safety policies and procedures.
- Quality controls and management in service delivery.
- University Degree in Engineering, Food Technology or other relevant disciplines.
- An MBA degree obtained from a reputable university will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years working experience, out of which 10 years must have been spent in the oil and Gas industry.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work pressure.