Performance Development Specialist Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 5 - 7 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Sales/Business Development | Airline / Aviation
Performance Development (PD) drives business performance improvement projects for divisions and business units across the Emirates Group, to deliver significant business benefits by delivering on process and organisational improvement strategies and projects.
As an in house consultant your key focus will be to drive and influence business performance through strong partnership and collaboration with all the Emirates business units. You will be a key enabler in the delivery of our corporate objectives by partnering with the business units to identify their strategic challenges and priorities to delivering them. You will be required to initiate, manage and deliver projects and enhance performance to enable simpler, more efficient and practical and productive ways of conducting business. Furthermore, you will be responsible for facilitating change – across people, processes and systems
Candidates must be able to support and lead the following types of projects:
- Process/Business Improvement
- Change Management
- Long Term Planning.
- Business Analysis
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
- Graduate in Industrial Engineering, or graduate level education in scientific/ commercial discipline with postgraduate degree/ diploma in Industrial Engineering / Operations Research.
- 5 years experience in the fields related to processes and productivity improvement in a reputed organisation.
- Experience working as a management consultant and or in a Performance management role.
- Airline or airport services industry experience is desirable.
- Good understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- Strong business awareness of change management and business process re-engineering.
- People management skills to be able to handle the diverse group of staff and conflict situations in the job situation.
- Good knowledge of Innovation techniques, programme/change management, and customer relationship management is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of process improvement, organisation design, project management, business planning. i.e. Six Sigma, Lean methodologies.
- An excellent communicator, able to translate complex data into simple proposals
- Be a subject matter expert and have thorough understanding and natural interest in optimizing technology to deliver business information .