Personal Financial Consultant Full Time
Lagos, Nigeria | Bachelor's Degree | 3 - 5 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Sales/Business Development | Banking / Financial Services
The role holder is responsible for driving profitable volume growth through new business acquisition and maximizing every customer (both new and existing) engagement. Their focus is on the General Mass Market segment, uncovering customer¿s needs and providing them with the right product & service solution from the full range of Consumer Banking products offered.
In addition to acquiring new to bank customers, the role holder will manage an assigned portfolio of high value customers segment to further deepen existing relationships and grow share of wallet / potential value within the Bank.
It is expected for the role holder to be customer centric and provide excellent customer service to complete customer¿s experience. Role holder is also expected to have some knowledge and experience in offering a range of products to meet the customers needs but is unlikely to have the full knowledge and experience to offer all Consumer banking products.
Progress against balance scorecard
* Ensures increase in No of new customers to the bank;
* Growth in product cross holding ratio;
* Customer Satisfaction Score / Net Promoter Score (NPS);
* Adherence to process and compliance.
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
• Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course.
• 3-5 years sales experience in a similar role
• Strong sales and relationship management skills
• Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Role holder is expected to have some knowledge and experience in offering a range of products to meet customers’ needs but is unlikely to have the full knowledge and experience to offer all Consumer banking products
Credit Risk Analysis (INTRODUCTORY)
Customer Relationship Management (Core)
Data Conversion & Reporting (Core)
Legal & Regulatory Knowledge (Core)
Market / Competitor Knowledge (Core)
Product knowledge (Core)
Risk Management (Core)
Needs profiling & analysis (Core)
Negotiation & Objection Handling (Core)
Needs Based / Consultative Sales Skills (Core)
Excellence in Role:
Credit Risk Analysis (Core)
Customer Relationship Management (Advanced)
Product knowledge (Advanced)
Needs profiling & analysis (Advanced)
Needs Based / Consultative Sales Skills (Advanced)
Additional Job specific skill or knowledge area;
Social / Networking skills
Phone based conversation skills