Pre-Sales Engineer: Power Solution Full Time
Lagos, Nigeria | Bachelor's Degree | 3 - 5 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Information Technology and Services | ICT / Telecommunications
- Design and document the solution to meet the client’s requirements
- Define and set the client’s expectations of the business value we will deliver
- Ensure sale team is fully briefed and involved in the opportunity
- Use other company resources (Product Managers, Professional Services, Pre- Sales and Sales and other Management, etc.) to help define the customer’s requirements and create a solution
- Use our business partners and other third parties to help define the customer’s requirements and create a solution
- Gain commitment from the client
- To work with customers to understand their business requirements and advise how the company’s technologies can assist
- Pre and Post- Sales Support (Presentation, Defense, and Escalation etc)
- Prepare Business, Technical Proposal and respond to bid document from customers.
- Research into new products and solutions and develop appropriately
- Understand fully inverter, UPS and other power related technology.
- To act as a high level technical authority in power backup technology and solution.
- To qualify opportunities.
- To revisit existing customers, to develop their adoption and ensure a quality experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience in developing /craft Value Proposals that fits the customer business
- Experience in deep technical engagement with customer
- 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Ability to help qualify sales opportunity
- Experience in Vendor/OEM Partnership Relationship
- Domain Expertise
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Update on industry / solution trends and happenings