Projects within Oil&Gas Industry located in the Middle East area. Permanent employment - long term career development option. The Client is interested to enhance its Consulting Engineering Department with new Professionals.
- Administratively and technically manages all piping personnel under his responsibility.
- Defines manpower requirement at the beginning of the project and any such additional requirements during the project
- Responsible for leave planning of all staff working on a project
- Undertakes work distribution and coordination activities with specialists and Area Leads
- Provides piping input for proposals and projects as well as close-out reports.
- Ensures that project schedules are met within the budgeted man-hours
- Follows up the Isometrics production curve and identifies bottlenecks;
- Supervises the day to day work of the Piping group to reach the required productivity level
- Participates during key project reviews, plot plan reviews, Hazop / SIL reviews, constructability reviews and Design/model review meetings.
- Contributes towards, maintaining and implement both company and client HSE Management System objectives and procedures, as specified in GWP A 302 -16 2 and the HSE Manual 1357 A - HSEM - 2
- Complies with the applicable company procedures for the Engineering Department and the Piping Discipline as they are documented in DWP A 302 - 02, and DWP A 353-01 respectively, as well as those procedures in the references listed therein.
-Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering;
-At least 15 years of experience on a similar position;
-Previous experience in EPC Oil & Gas companies with Offshore & Onshore.