The Program Officer is responsible for program implementation under the supervision on the Vice President/Executive Director and duties include:
- Provision of technical and programmatic leadership and support to the CBO/FBO to implement high quality care and support activities at the State and community level for TB/HIV patients, orphans and vulnerable children(OVC) and reproductive health services.
- Involve in fund raising and advocacy activities and work in partnership with State and LGA, SACA, LACA, Health management Board, CBO and other implementing partners.
- MBBS, degree in nursing profession or social sciences.
- A Masters degree in Public Health
- At least 3 years post NYSC experience in reproductive health (RH) programming, OVC, TB/HIV at NGO or CBO levels.
- Collaborative relationship skills with community leaders, familiarity with local tradition and language are highly desirable.