- To prepare and maintain updated project schedule.
- Analyse deviations and potential problems and effects on project delivery
- Interface with responsible project personnel to obtain periodic status updates of budget, progress, forecasts, schedule and issues.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of project scope, budget, and schedule issues.
- Minimum of 12 years experience in the oil and gas business with a demonstrable track record of not less than 8 years as project control engineer or officer in the relevant oil and gas projects.
- Must posses a fundamental understanding of key subjects including HSE, Cost, Time, Quality and Customer management with a broad knowledge of construction, installation of oil and gas platforms, pipe-lines and commissioning of completed systems with excellent written and oral communication skills and working knowledge of relevant software.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Must be between the age of 40-55 years