- To carry out project costing, progress billing, budget control and field labour efficiency.
- Administers budget variance tracking for the project.
- Investigates variances and recommends needed adjustments and corrective actions to project manager and senior management
- monitors funding agreements related to the project to ensure that all costs and offsetting revenues are accounted appropriately.
- Must posses minimum of 12 years experience in the oil and gas business with a demonstrable track record of not less than 8 years as project cost engineer or in the relevant oil and gas projects.
- Must posses a fundamental understanding of key subjects including HSE, cost time, quality and customer management with a general knowledge of construction, installation of oil and gas platforms, pipe-lines and commissioning of completed systems with excellent written and oral communication skills and working knowledge of relevant software(s).
- Must be within the age of 40-50