Quality Assurance Manager - Food Manufacturing Full Time
Abu Zaby [Abu Dhabi], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 7 - 10 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Executive / Top Management | Engineering / Technology
Reporting directly into the General Manager of their food division, your main objective will be to manage and direct all Quality Control Operations across their Plant in Abu Dhabi. A large part of this role will be to manage another 3 functions (Lab Manager, HSE Manager and an Assistant QA Manager), therefore, you must have a proven track record of managing a team.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
• Ensure that all the finished products/raw Material conforms to the established Internal and External standards.
• Implement and Manage the Integrated Management Systems ( such as ISO9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000. OHSES 18001 and HACCP). You will also be required to obtain these certifications.
• Responsible for product and system quality to ensure all products and procedures are compliant with internal and external standards.
• Maintain product quality to meet internal and external (ESMA, GSO) requirements.
• Monitor performance and minimise risk through the quality KPI's and internal audit processes.
• Reduce customer complaints in conjunction with the production and development departments.
• Audit quality processes and systems and ensures that corrective actions are taken.
The successful candidate must hold a Bachelor in Science or any relevant university degree with a minimum of 8 years experience in Quality Assurance Management.
Since this is a managerial role, you have a proven track record of managing a team and have demonstrated the capability of meeting business objectives through others.