Quality Compliance Manager (QCM)/Quality Compliance Pharmacists Full Time
Lagos, Nigeria | Bachelor's Degree | 3 - 5 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Healthcare / Pharmaceutical | Medical Practice
- To drive continuous Quality Improvement activities.
- To plan, organize, supervise and co-ordinate quality compliance activities in the key result areas of documentation, and product quality related matters in all aspects offactory operations.
- To ensure Products are manufactured to meet all Quality Standards in compliance with all applicable Regulatory requirements.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Competencies:
- B. Pharm with mininium of 7 years (QCM) and 3 years (QCP) post qualification relevant experience in Regulatory, Analytical & Production processes preferably in a Phannaceutical manufacturing company.
- Possession of M.Sc. would be an added advantage for QCM
- Adequate Knowledge of Quality Management processes such as Validation, SOP, cGMP, GLP, etc.
- Strong knowledge of current trends with regards to Quality issues in a
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in the use of M icrosoft package (Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Good communication (oral and written) and strong Leadership skills.