Due to an internal transfer we have a job-opening for the position of Regional Commercial Manager for the Region Nigeria.
The Regional Commercial Manager Nigeria is based in Lagos and leads a team of 3.
The function reports hierarchical to the Regional Managing Director and functional to the Groups Business Development Director.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identifying new business opportunities in line with our Business Strategy.
- Ensure that the regional Commercial/BD targets are met.
- Maintaining commercial relations with clients on existing contracts.
- Market and develop vessels, assets and services through close, direct and regular clients’ liaison with existing and potential clients and other local stakeholders.
- Ensure the Companies pre-qualification on the bid list of companies operating in the region who may require marine, oil/gas terminal or on- and offshore marine related services.
- Driving bid and contract negotiations while working closely and in consultation with Tendering and other subject matter experts during the bid process and providing commercial input for the bid.
- Analyze and watch market and client trends.
- Manage and negotiate claim disputes.
- Manage a team of 3.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Commercial preferably in a maritime related field.
- 3-5 years relevant experience within the marine services sector.
- Knowledge of and familiar with the Nigerian offshore market.
- Proven track record in the submission of winning bids.
- Excellent skills in building and maintaining business relations.
- Mature negotiator, persuasive personality, self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
- Fluent in English.
Our Company offers a competitive Compensation & Benefit package.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidate should send a short resume and cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only short-listed candidates would be contacted